Grand Inspiration

Friday, January 3, 2014

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dress H&M | Coat Grandpa's | Knee Highs Target | Boots Topshop

My source of inspiration today comes, surprisingly, from my grandfather! I actually borrowed this oversized, plaid coat from his closet. "Grandpa Sweaters," (oversized and typically cable knit with large buttons), have been on trend for awhile now, so I thought I would try and introduced the "Grandpa Coat." The freezing weather today gave me the perfect opportunity to introduce it into my wardrobe. I chucked it on over a girly tulle dress and pulled on my knee high socks to give the outfit a bit of edge. I finished off the look with my heeled booties and trusty Rayban sunnies.

Photos taken by Kristen Brown.

xx

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment