Feelin' Blue

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

ImageImageImageImageImage

Cami Forever21 | Kimono Topshop | Jeans Topshop | Hat Nordstrom | Boots Topshop | Sunglasses Rayban | Purse Baginc

 It's my first week back at school, and, let me say, I have not been enjoying it. Since I'm busy with school, I thought I'd quickly share with you guys an outfit I shot over the break. I absolutely adore this blue wall - expect many outfits in front of this wall. It was the perfect setting to bring out the subtle colors in the new kimono I got for Christmas (Thanks, Mom!). The floaty fabric and pastel colors have me yearning for a warm spring day; I can't wait to escape this cold spell! I hope you're all having a lovely week! Stay warm.

Photos taken by Kristen Brown.

xx

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment