Brights for Bleak Days

Saturday, January 11, 2014

ImageImageImage

Skirt Forever21 | Sweater Forever21 | Knee Highs Target | Boots Hunter | Jacket REI

The non-stop rain has brought flash flood warnings and a rather bleak looking afternoon. However, that means I get to wear my Hunter rain boots! These babies are my pride and joy. They look so beautiful with absolutely everything. On days like today, everything is pretty much shades of gray, so I love to add a pop of color to my rainy day outfits. It's so easy with my bright blue raincoat that not only keeps me dry but also helps me to stand out from the dreary surroundings.

Photos taken by Kristen Brown.

xx
Samantha

2 comments

  1. Aww Samantha you look really yummy wearing your shiny Hunter Wellingtons, I love wearing my Wellingtons too and often slip them on when going to work or into town on a sunny day.
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I know they're great aren't they?
    xx Samantha

    ReplyDelete