Let's Talk Tartan

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sweater Zara | Blouse Nordstrom | Skirt Goodwill | Tights Urban Outfitters | Shoes Topshop | Hat Antique Store 

I was so excited when I found this old tartan skirt in my collection of costumes. Luckily, I had bought this years ago for a 90's theme night. It's literally the perfect skirt for this fall and winter season. Everything from the 90's came back: crop tops, oversized sweaters, plaid, and mom jeans. I love to add a newer twist to throwback pieces like this skirt. I layered my simple black Zara sweater over a white button down and slipped on my favorite suspender tights. My antique black bowler hat and brand new round sunnies were the perfect compliment to this outfit. Let me know what you think!

Photo credit goes to Kristen Brown.

xx

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment