A Different Denim

Monday, December 2, 2013

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sweater Forever21 | Jacket Nordstrom | Jeans Topshop | Boots Steve Madden 

Yesterday, while I was at work, sorting through clothes on the sales rack, I stumbled upon this gorgeous denim jacket. I love that it's styled like an anorak instead of a basic button up with a collar. Plus, the sherpa hood is amazingly soft and warm! And, well, it was on sale, so I couldn't resist buying it. I just went out to lunch and worked on a school project around town today, so I decided to choose something comfortable. My favorite cream sweater and super soft jeans were the ideal combination for the day. Because of the 23 hours I spent on my feet working, I couldn't take wearing heels. Instead, I opted for my trusty beat-up and worn out Steve Madden Troopas.

xx

Samantha

Photos taken by Kristen Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment