Black, White, and Burgundy

Friday, December 13, 2013

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jacket Forever21 | Top Urban Outfitters | Skirt Forever21 | Shoes Forever21 | Beanie H&M | Necklace Nordstrom

It's probably not shocking to most of you that I traditionally stick to a monochromatic color palette. However, today I thought I would add a little bit of color to my ensemble with this burgundy/wine skater skirt. It's fun, sophisticated, and flirty all at the same time. This outfit was perfect for a holiday gift exchange and, later, dinner with the family at a nice restaurant. The victorian inspired necklace and slightly heeled boots add a dressy element, while the beanie still helps to keeps it casual. As always, the weather prevented me from going out with bare arms, so I added my trust leather jacket. Please let me know what you think in the comments!

All photos taken by Kristen Brown.

xx

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment