Simplicity Speaks

Monday, June 30, 2014

DSC_8239
DSC_8352
DSC_8233
DSC_8279
DSC_8325
DSC_8365

Crop Tee DIY | Skort Zara | Heels Jessica Simpson | Necklace H&M

When it comes to fashion, I have always been of the mindset that simple truly is better. You don't always have to have bright pops of color and crazy cutouts to make a statement. Sometimes, simplicity can have the biggest impact. To keep from erring on the side of boring, however, I chose my asymmetrical Zara skirt, a chunky stud necklace, and strappy sandals. These items add interest to the outfit without going overboard. Last, but not least, I threw on a red lip: a simple, yet daring touch.

Stay simplistic,

Samantha

Shot by Kristen Brown.

1 comment

  1. Hey, nice post! I’m Cameron and I’m very interested in fashion and style. I think you would enjoy my posts; I would really appreciate a follow back! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete