Festival Daze | Welcome to the Dark Side

Friday, June 20, 2014

DSC_9496 (2)ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bralette Forever21 | Skirt H&M | Shawl Vintage | Boots Urban Outfitters | Crown DIY

For my second festival themed look, I opted for something a little darker. Playing with textures like lace, velvet, and tulle helps to keep the outfit interesting instead of falling flat like a traditional black ensemble. Inspired by the more bohemian looks worn at festivals like Coachella and The Governor's Ball, I incorporated a flower crown and a little fringe to my normally edgy style. I had so much fun with this shoot, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out (especially the balloons)! Let me know what you think!

Stay on the Dark Side,

Samantha

Shot by Kristen Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment