Flashback Friday | All Leather, All the Time

Friday, October 31, 2014

DSC_3305DSC_3316 (edited)DSC_3277 (edited)DSC_3324 (edited)DSC_3300DSC_3322DSC_3351 (edited)DSC_3343 (edited)

Tee Nordstrom Rack | Skirt Forever21 | Wedges Dolce Vita | Watch Marc Jacobs 

Once upon a time, when it was still sunny and 90 degrees out, I slipped on this all leather ensemble for a day out with my best friend. After lots of a laughs and a long day, this series of photos got filed away into my computer, only to be found very recently. Oops! My deepest apologies. 

Slightly out of season as this outfit may be, I couldn't resist the urge to share it with all of my lovely readers. I'm still in love with the idea of wearing an outfit of leather from head to toe. This t-shirt and skater skirt were a match made in heaven. Paired together, they create a little bit of a drop waist with the skirt just flaring out from underneath the tee. Although I loved my strappy wedges with this outfit, they came off for a few shots in order to indulge myself in a mid-photoshoot dip in the water. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment