90's Inspired

Wednesday, September 3, 2014


Image 21Image 3Image 7Image 12Image 15Image 10Image 13

Top Nordstrom | Skirt Goodwill | Shoes Topshop | Necklace Dior 

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! Moving in to college and adjusting to life here really has sucked up all of my time. Here's a long-awaited outfit post! 

Some of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe are the ones I find in the thrift store. The amazing deal you get makes the purchase just that much more exciting. I love this totally 90s/school girl plaid skirt I found for a fraction of its original price at my local Goodwill. The weather didn't allow for anything other than my ribbed tank and chunky sandals; however, I accessorized with my mom's vintage Dior necklace. What's your opinion on thrifting?

Shot by Kristen Brown.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment