Goodbye Highschool!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

DSC_8760 copyDSC_8747 copyDSC_8739 copyDSC_8661 copy copyDSC_8706 copyDSC_8813 copy

Dress Anthropologie | Shoes Nordstrom 

I'm done; I'm finally finished with my high school career.

To celebrate this momentous event, I wore this gorgeous beaded dress with a peacock detail. The bright colors and fun pattern were perfect for the celebratory mood. To complement the dress, I chose an understated pair of nude wedges. They were the perfect alternative to spiky heels while still giving me some height - I couldn't risk tripping on stage!

It's so hard to believe that I will never again be a student at the institution I've spent the last thirteen years of my life. As amazing as this experience has been, it is truly a bitter sweet time in my life. Yes, I am leaving a place that is safe and well-loved; however, I get to move on to bigger and better things - most notably, college. In a few short months, I will be taking my first steps on to campus as a college freshman. It's terrifying, but I can't wait! Goodbye, high school.

Stay Excited,

Samantha

Shot by Kristen Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment