Plaid Pants

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sweater Zara | Pants Anthropologie | Coat Forever21 | Boots Forever21 | Beanie H&M

Last Friday, I stumbled upon this amazing pair of plaid pants at Anthropologie for only $20!! They were the last pair, and they just so happened to be my size. Talk about meant to be. The next day, my friends and I decided to check out the new Hunger Games Movie, Catching Fire (If you haven't seen it, go now!). I was dying to wear my new plaid pants, so I paired them with a simple cropped sweater,  cut-out booties, and a boyfriend coat. Topping it off with a beanie really completed the outfit.

All photos taken by Kristen Brown.

xx

Samantha

2 comments

  1. OMG I love that bag! What style is it and who makes it,
    Thank you,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's from baginc.com, and the style is the "lana" bag. Your welcome! Xx, Samantha

    ReplyDelete